Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Kale Cleanser Green Juice

Mmmm this one came out really good and refreshing! I added ingredients as I went along and ended up with a juice I'm quite pleased with. It's tart, nutritious, easy to make, and of course GREEN


Ingredients
  1. 4 to 5 leafs of green kale 
  2. 1 cup of curly parsley 
  3. 2 lemons 
  4. 3 mandarins 
  5. 1 vine ripe tomato 
  6. a tiny mince of raw or a sprinkle of granulated store bought organic garlic  
  7. A pinch of cayenne 
  8. 1 to 2 cups of water 

After I blended it I poured the juice into a large mason jar, rinsed my vitamix blender, brought out my colander and placed it on top of the blender and strained the ingredients through and through until I got a nice, juicy texture. And voilĂ ! You have yourself a delicious and very cleansing juice that you can drink at any time of day or thoroughly enjoy as a meal replacement! x

No comments:

Post a Comment